GHOTEL hotel & living München-Nymphenburg is located in Munich's Neuhausen - Nymphenburg neighborhood, close to Augustiner Brau, Marienplatz, and English Garden. Nearby points of interest also include Nymphenburg Palace and Olympic Park.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, secretarial services, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The aparthotel serves buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
76 guestrooms at GHOTEL hotel & living München-Nymphenburg feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Satellite television is provided. Rooms also include windows that open. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about GHOTEL hotel & living München-NymphenburgLocals have answered 23 questions about Munich.
Ask Munich Locals about GHOTEL hotel & living München-Nymphenburg
- Leonrodstr. 11
- Munich 80634
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating