3 Palms Oceanfront Resort is located on the beach in central Myrtle Beach, close to Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Broadway at the Beach, and Midway Park. Other points of interest near this hotel include Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf and SkyWheel Myrtle Beach.
Recreational amenities include a lazy river and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Self parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include gift shops/newsstands, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property.
135 air-conditioned guestrooms at 3 Palms Oceanfront Resort feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Balconies offer city or pool views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. At this 3-star hotel, accommodations include kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, cookware/dishes/utensils, and kitchen linens. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to direct-dial phones, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Cable television is provided. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 7 February 2013)
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (cash only)
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (cash only)
- Cleaning deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about 3 Palms Oceanfront Myrtle BeachLocals have answered 1 question about Myrtle Beach.
Ask Myrtle Beach Locals about 3 Palms Oceanfront Myrtle Beach
User Reviews for 3 Palms Oceanfront Myrtle Beach
The hotel was very nice, I like the remodel that has been done on the first floor towards the ocean. I'm sure once the bar is finished the room will be even better. My only complaint...
- posted on 10.28.12
- by heidirenae5
Was a clean room, and nice bed. That's really about it.
The staff was really 50/50. The evening crew wasn't rude, but you could tell that they really didn't want to be there. The morning group was nice and very helpful though....
- posted on 10.15.12
- by Robert W
October Fest/ Fall Bike Rally
We decided to go to the beach at the last minute to arrive during the October Feast and fall bike rally, which was cool. When arriving to 3Palms there was one attended which made the...
- posted on 10.08.12
- by nikkinicole704