Beach Cove Resort is located on the beach in North Myrtle Beach's Briarcliffe Acres neighborhood, close to Alabama Theatre, House of Blues Myrtle Beach, and Barefoot Landing. Other points of interest are Dunes Golf and Beach Club and The Carolina Opry.
Beach Cove Resort's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The condo also has a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available. The condo serves hot/cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include 4 outdoor swimming pools and 4 spa tubs. Also located on site are an indoor pool, a children's pool, a lazy river, and a fitness facility. This 3-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the condo has an Internet point. This North Myrtle Beach property has 697 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle at scheduled times. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a children's club, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge).
320 air-conditioned guestrooms at Beach Cove Resort feature laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. All accommodations have patios. All rooms include separate sitting areas and sofa beds. Kitchens include stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Also included are blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 8.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 11 March 2013)
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.00 for adults and USD 4.95 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Beach Cove Resort
Veteran's Day Getaway
Best visit to Beach Cove yet! This will be our 4th time staying at Beach Cove. Room 1617 is the best!! Renovated with granite counter tops which really make the room feel more like...
- posted on 11.13.12
- by K M
Conference on the Beach
Staff was friendly and always helpful Rooms were clean and spacious. The view was amazing. The private balconies were one of my favorite things. Even though at a conference you could...
- posted on 11.10.12
- by mleehoward
My experience @ Beach Cove Resort
I brought my Mother to the Beach Cove Resort as a Birthday present. She enjoyed every minute of her stay. The staff were quite courteous, help,& professional. We are already planning...
- posted on 10.31.12
- by Blondie56_12