- Type: Business Travel
Located in central Nairobi, InterContinental Nairobi is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Kenyatta Mausoleum, National Assembly Building, and Parliament Building. Additional points of interest include City Hall and City Square.
Dining options at InterContinental Nairobi include 6 restaurants. 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers secretarial services, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services, concierge services, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a casino, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
376 air-conditioned guestrooms at InterContinental Nairobi feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets, and down comforters. Kitchenettes include coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water and windows that open. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: KES 4450 per night
- Breakage deposit: KES 17800 per night
- Late check-out fee: KES 18,000
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Full breakfast fee: KES 2225 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- City Hall Way
- P O Box 30353
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating