Nassau Junkanoo Beach Resort is located on the beach in Nassau, close to National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, Junkanoo Beach, and Arawak Cay. Other points of interest near this hotel include Royal Victoria Garden and Cable Beach.
Nassau Junkanoo Beach Resort's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves continental breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
63 air-conditioned guestrooms at Nassau Junkanoo Beach Resort feature safes and windows that open. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Accommodations offer beach or ocean views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Cleaning fee: USD 6.75 per accommodation, per night for housekeeping
- Energy surcharge: USD 8.75 per accommodation per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spring Break deposit: USD 100 (for guests under 21 years old)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Continental breakfast fee: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- West Bay Street
- New Providence
- User Rating