- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Olivia K
- The food here is slammin! Delicious BBQ ribs and chicken, fish, macaroni, peas n rice, coleslaw, potato salad etc. Just good Bahamian 'dinners'. When you want some hot, stick to your ribs, comfort food go here. They have an eating area but most people take away. Best thing to do is call in your order then pick it up. Main location on Mackey St. across from Minute Muffler.
- The description was provided by Olivia K
- tel: 242-394-1108
- Mackey St
- Mon. - Thur: 9am - 12am, Fri. - Sat. 9am - 1am
- User Rating