Located in New Delhi, The Leela Palace New Delhi is near the airport and close to Teen Murti Bhavan, Presidential Palace, and Secretariat Building. Additional points of interest include Lodhi Garden and National Museum.
Dining options at The Leela Palace New Delhi include 4 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the hotel has an Internet point. This New Delhi property has 966 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Business services, limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Valet parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Edwardian property include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property.
260 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Leela Palace New Delhi feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer city, garden, or courtyard views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, triple sheeting, and down comforters. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs and handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, televisions, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. 42-inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Also included are CD players and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4300 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: INR 10000
- Late check-out fee: INR 10000
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 300 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: INR 300 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about THE LEELA PALACE KEMPINSKI NEWLocals have answered 91 questions about New Delhi.
Ask New Delhi Locals about THE LEELA PALACE KEMPINSKI NEW
User Reviews for THE LEELA PALACE KEMPINSKI NEW
Very cozy hotel
Very cozy hotel. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen HD DVD player, the windows reaching from floor to ceiling, it is impressive. The hotel has a spa, free parking. From the international...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Martita681
Horrific experience, poor sound insulation ruined my stay
I have never written a negative review in my years of coming to Trip Advisor. I can hear the highway traffic very clearly throughout the night from my room. The room I am staying...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by 342RHill
I have just returned from a week in India staying at the Leela Palace hotel and I can not fault it in any way. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty, nothing is...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Tomladd