- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, Seafood, Local Traditional
- At Herbsaint, the menu is simple and unsurprising, but it never gets tiresome no matter how many times you come back. The many seafood and salad dishes are sculpted into presentations almost too aesthetic to eat. The talented chefs at Herbsaint can turn any meal into edible masterpieces. Don't miss the yellowfin tuna salad or the oysters.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Herbsaint
Where to start......first the staff was snotty......then the food was over priced and to be honest quite awful. We will never go back again.
- posted on 06.22.11
- by by amhochstatter at Citysearch
Pick this place instead of Bubba Gumps
The seafood here actually tastes fresh and like it came from the sea. It's well seasoned, well cooked and with quality ingredients. A step above the rest.
- posted on 06.21.11
- by by robertmamasboytwitty at Citysearch
- French Fries 2006 – Audience Winner
- visit website
- tel: 504 524 4114
- 701 Saint Charles Avenue
- New Orleans, LA 70130-3713
- Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM Bistro: Monday - Friday: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM