- The perfect spot for an intimate, romantic dinner, this restaurant won the top French bistro in New Orleans honors from Zagat's survey. Dine while being serenaded by the lilting sounds of the French accordionist. Angled windows allow patrons to gaze at the stars while they dine surrounded by a collaboration of 19th century and modern appointments. The charm attracts tourists and keeps the locals coming back. Among the menus many offerings are crepes wrapped around a variety of fillings, including crawfish. Or, if you prefer, enjoy a big, healthy salad with flaky, grilled fish.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Date spot 2004 – Audience Winner
- Date spot 2005 – Audience Winner
- Date spot 2006 – Editorial Winner
- French Fries 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Romantic Dining 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Recommended 2010