Includes roundtrip transportation to cemetery and the tomb of Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans!
- Walk through St. Louis Cemetery #1, the site of the classic movie "Easy Rider", as your professional licensed guide recounts the background of the famous and infamous people who are buried there.
- Make a wish or cast a spell at the tomb of Marie Laveau - the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, and discover how she was able to be in two places at once.
- Listen to the evolution of Voodoo - which is still practiced today - and learn how it became such a factor in the Crescent City.
- Learn about our unique above ground burial customs and the tombs of various "societies".
- Find out what "Gris-Gris" means and the mysterious ingredients in your souvenir bag.
- Includes climate controlled transportation to and from cemetery.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Cemetery and Gris-Gris Walking TourLocals have answered 8 questions about New Orleans.
Ask New Orleans Locals about Cemetery and Gris-Gris Walking Tour