Enjoy an evening as a native New Orleanian and meet people from around the world on this intimate tour of dining and music in the French Quarter!
- The evening begins with a three course dinner at Tujagues Restaurant, a New Orleans tradition since 1856 and the second oldest restaurant in the New Orleans.
- Your tour guide will then lead you on a stroll along world famous Bourbon Street on your way to a local nightclub to enjoy native jazz music.
- Enjoy a complimentary cocktail as they enjoy the sounds of New Orleans music.
- The evening winds down with another local tradition - Café Au Lait and Beignets (chicory coffee and French doughnuts) at Cafe Du Monde.
- You'll feel like a true native New Orleanian as your tour guide escorts you through a "Crescent City Night".
- Roundtrip transportation available from several downtown locations.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Crescent City Nights Walking TourLocals have answered 8 questions about New Orleans.
Ask New Orleans Locals about Crescent City Nights Walking Tour