- To absorb the centuries of history, sights and sounds that New Orleans has to offer, you really must take time out for this insightful and fun city tour. The famous French Quarter, the elegant Garden District and the contrasting Central Business District is just a taste of what this tour has to offer.
Travel through three centuries of history, legends, and romance in New Orleans "The City That Care Forgot!"
- Absorb the sights and sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums.
- Visit one of historic cemeteries, referred to as "Cities of the Dead," and learn about this unique above ground burial system.
- Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as we make our way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. View the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
- Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, past the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District.
- View Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about New Orleans Super CityLocals have answered 8 questions about New Orleans.
Ask New Orleans Locals about New Orleans Super City