- Take this tour on your first day in New Orleans to find out the places you must go!
- From the Sazerac and Pimm's Cup to the Hurricane and Hand Grenade, you'll enjoy a view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking.
- Hear classic stories of the unique concoctions made famous in New Orleans and the characters that brought them to life, including Southern Comfort, created by M.W. Heron in a French Quarter bar in 1874.
- Go behind the scenes at the oldest restaurant in the city to visit the wine cellar and the private dining rooms.
- You'll be shaken (not stirred) by the recipes of the city's most infamous cocktails along the way. Take home a Southern Comfort Recipe Book and try mixing them at home!
- You'll receive a $5 coupon off of Kerri McCaffety's book, "Obituary Cocktail", the inspiration for the Southern Comfort Cocktail Tour.
- As "lagniappe", you'll receive a coupon book with great offers at various French Quarter establishments.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Southern Comfort Cocktail TourLocals have answered 8 questions about New Orleans.
Ask New Orleans Locals about Southern Comfort Cocktail Tour