- This deluxe boutique hotel is located in the historic American Radiator Building, towering above the New York Public Library and lovely Bryant Park. Rooms with minimalist-chic decor boast great views of the park and cityscapes and deluxe bathrooms. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Grand Central Terminal and many other top destinations for shopping, dining and sightseeing.
Twice a year, Bryant Park hosts the fabulous New York City Fashion Week, and the hotel is at the center of a hive of bustling activity. Even if you're not in the tents for the fashion shows, it's still a great way to soak up the style and attitude of New York's fashion stars and VIPs. The hotel offers a private screening room and meeting space, as well as KOI, a chic sushi restaurant, and nightlife spot Cellar Bar.
- © NileGuide2013
show more reviews
User Reviews for Bryant Park Hotel
Peaceful in NYC
Our family recently spent three nights at the Bryant Park Hotel, over the Thanksgiving holiday. We were so pleased with the excellent location, which was close to everything but still...
- posted on 11.27.12
- by Heidi K
Perfect for a night or two in the city!
I came to this hotel to enjoy a quick night in the city. We absolutely loved it! The door man was wonderful, introduced himself and offered to help with anything. We were checked in...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by The_traveler_1979
Fantastic Bryant Park
Booked into the Bryant Park from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd November 2012. Checking in at the hotel was a pleasant experience only taking a few minutes. We were given room number 2003....
- posted on 11.25.12
- by john3690
Besser geht es kaum
Das Bryant Park lässt so gut wie keine Wünsche offen. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich, höflich und zuvorkommend. Der Zimmerservice ist ausgezeichnet und man wird jeden Abend mit Schokolade,...
- posted on 11.02.13
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Times Square Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Recommended 2010
No check-in or check-out required for returning guests.
- visit website
- tel: +1 212 869 0100 / +1 877 640 9300 (Toll Free)
- fax: 212/869-4446
- send email
- 40 W 40th St
- (between Fifth and Sixth avenues)
- New York, NY 10018
- Y! Travel: Bryant Park Hotel