- Type: Kid Friendly ,Brand Names
NileGuide Expert Says:
For a five-star dining experience, splurge at the L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, the fourth of the star chef's ateliers to open around the world. Dining at the high-concept restaurant is built around the Japanese traditions of small-plate, omakase (chef’s choice) tastings and dining at the bar.
- This 364-room luxury modern hotel designed by I.M. Pei was established in 1993. No expense was spared to create a prestigious property that is right at home in this high-profile location. The exquisite rooms, marble baths, luxurious beds and other amenities are expressions of elegance. If you want a room with a nice view (at a price), ask for one in the tower. The onsite restaurant Fifty Seven Fifty Seven has good food, and it is a great spot for people watching. Visit the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel for some relaxation.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Four Seasons Hotel New YorkLocals have answered 143 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about Four Seasons Hotel New York
User Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel New York
The service was outstanding
My trip to The Four Seasons New York was beyond amazing. Every single person on the staff was phenomenal. Sergio, the bell hop, was absolutely amazing as well as the front office staff...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by James F
had a great stay here in september. Hotel is in a great location for access to the top end of 5th Avenue, central Park etc. The hotel hs great service with large rooms and great bathrooms...
- posted on 11.16.12
- by Alan M
Still best in NYC
A move mid stay from The Peninsula to the Four Seasons transformed a stay this month in Manhattan. We were lucky to secure a room on the 50th floor, with floor to ceiling windows facing...
- posted on 11.12.12
- by Businessman69
- Best Hotel 2008
- Best Hotel 2009
- Hotel Staff 2007
- Weekend Getaway Hotel 2007
- Highly Recommended 2009
- Highly Recommended 2010
- Forbes Traveler 400 2008
Lobby lounge and bar.
- visit website
- tel: +1 212 758 5700 / +1 800 487 3769 (Toll free)
- fax: +1 212 758 5711 / +1 212 350 6302 (Reservations)
- 57 E 57th Street
- Between Park and Madison Avenues
- New York, NY 10022
- Four Season Hotels & Resorts