- Type: Business Travel ,Boutique ,Hip
NileGuide Expert tip:
Be sure to make time for a drink in the Hudson Hotel's bar. The sleek space features a glass-paned floor lit from beneath and a hand-painted ceiling by the artist Francisco Clemente.
- Ian Schrager, the genius hotelier behind New York's Morgan Hotel and The Royalton (among many others), has again collaborated with designer Phillippe Starck to create this lush, modern oasis for travelers. All rooms feature such amenities as a CD player, in-room safe, hairdryer and temperature control. The chic restaurant Hudson Cafeteria plus nightspots Hudson Bar and the Library bar are located inside the hotel.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Hudson Hotel
hudson hotel nyc
hotel very clean, although rooms were very small ,did not like that the bathroom, only had a voile curtain over the window to the bedroom, staff pleasant and helpful, location was pretty...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by stonerdevon
Loved the entrance and reception . Staff very friendly and helpful. Both bars were funky but prices too high to stay all night . 18 dollars for a glass of wine even though it was one...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by leah w
Not what it used to be
Having stayed here three times now, it was interesting to compare the experiences. The location is fantastic, and wins hands down every time. The style of the hotel is funky fun and...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Pam K
- Boutique Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Boutique Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
Refreshment lounge on every floor.
Message from Hudson Hotel
Planning your New York Hotel FALL & WINTER travels? Get the best hotel deal by booking your New Hotel Reservations today with Getaroom. Our hotel rates are “Special” so take advantage of the savings NOW of up to 20% OFF. You can even qualify for a $25 rebate on your hotel reservation, so call the Getaroom New Hotel Reservations Only number above now. *Special hotel rates are subject to change and are only offered by calling the Getaroom.com New Hotel Reservations line or you can book your hotel stay online by clicking the “Make a Reservation” button above. Act FAST, these hotel deals won’t last long.
- New York Hotel Deals
- Save more by CALLING TODAY
- Up to 20% Off Low Hotel Rates
- visit website
- tel: +1 212 554 6000 / +1 800 697 1791 (Reservations)
- fax: +1 212 554 6001
- send email
- 356 West 58th Street
- New York, NY 10019
Times Square/Theatre District/Hell's Kitchen
- Y! Travel: Hudson Hotel
- breakfast included
- Morgans Hotel Group
Hotel star rating: