- Type: Business Travel ,Brand Names ,Hip
NileGuide Expert Says:
The spa at the Mandarin Hotel has been called the best in the city, offering signature massages and other treatments developed with specialists in traditional Chinese medicine and master aromatherapists.
NileGuide Expert tip:
Be sure to take a dip in the Mandarin's swimming pool, featuring panoramic views of the Hudson River.
- Located on the 35th floor of the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental offers panoramic views of the Hudson River, the Central Park and the Manhattan skyline. The Mandarin brings the style of the Far East to Midtown West, boasting two spacious lounges as well as the acclaimed restaurant Asiate. Upstairs, standard rooms can be small but are still lavishly appointed, with plush silk-covered beds and marble bathrooms. The hotel's Asian-influenced decor and somewhat excessive luxury shows itself to best advantage in the suites, with their extra space and sweeping views.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Mandarin Oriental
Six perfect days
Thanksgiving in New York with all the trimmings was a dream come true for our family this year. We range in age from 60+ to 4 years old so picking the hotel meant accomodating a wide...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Wanderingwidow
Doesn't live up to the hype
We stayed overnight to celebrate my birthday this month. Given its reputation, and the price tag, I expected our stay to be a truly special experience. I was disappointed. It was...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by angelsmom323
Gorgeous Hotel, Mixed Service
This was our second stay at this hotel. Our first experience was terrific and this one was mixed. The hotel is wonderfully situated, the building is beautiful and we love the contemporary...
- posted on 11.16.12
- by twosquares
- visit website
- tel: +1 212 805 8800 / +1 866 801 8880 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 212 805 8888
- send email
- 80 Columbus Circle at 60th Street
- At 60th Street
- New York, NY 10023
- Y! Travel: Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental