- Type: Business Travel ,Boutique
NileGuide Expert Says:
The 7,000-square-foot health club at the Palace boasts fantastic views of St. Patrick's Cathedral, as do many of the rooms.
NileGuide Expert tip:
Most recently, the Palace is famous for its appearance as a recurring location for the popular television series Gossip Girl, which chronicles "the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."
- Housed in a 55-story tower atop the 19th century Villard House, the New York Palace is an opulent combination of traditional and modern. Standard rooms are available in the hotel's main section, but the real luxury is found in the tower rooms, which feature more space and spectacular views of St. Patrick's Cathedral. The Palace also boasts a gorgeous courtyard with 15th Italian-style motifs, and the magnificent lobby in the Villard mansion houses the New American restaurant Gilt, which gets two stars from the Michelin Guide.
- © NileGuide2013
Ask a local about New York Palace Hotel (The)Locals have answered 131 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about New York Palace Hotel (The)
User Reviews for New York Palace Hotel (The)
Wonderful hotel in perfect NYC location!! Rooms big with comfortable beds. Stayed here to get ready for my wedding and for that first night and it wsa just the place for this special...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by camnyc2
Incredible customer service
The staff was the nicest and most accommodating I've experienced in NYC. Some hotels in NYC make you feel like its a privilege to stay there but the staff was so friendly and helpful...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by GGallagherDenver
Just got back from a four night stay at The Palace. Great location and very nice staff. Unfortunately, I found several things very displeasing during my stay. I spent extra on a...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by MSA2
- Travelers' Choice 2009
- Best Hotel 2009
- Luxury Hotel 2007
Concierge, valet service, newspaper delivery, multi-lingual staff and translation services.
- visit website
- tel: +1 212 888 7000 / +1 800 697 2522 (Toll Free)
- fax: +1 212 303 6000
- send email
- 455 Madison Ave
- Between 50th and 51st streets
- New York, NY 10022
Upper East Side
- breakfast included
- The Leading Hotels of the World