- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, Seafood
NileGuide Expert Says:
Most critics agree this is the best dining experience Times Square has to offer, with standout sushi and other seafood offerings served in a large, sleek two-level space.
- You'll probably feel silly for not going to this gem in Times Square before... it is that good. Traditional American recipes and seafood delicacies will keep your tummies busy, while the décor soothes the eyes. The abstract fish sculpture, the large white staircase, plush seating and spacious interiors all contribute to a calm eating space. The place is popular so somehow the 400-seat restaurant never looks too empty. Bring along some friends and discover why critics rate it as one of the best eateries in the city.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Blue Fin
Editorial review from Citysearch
It's hard to find a really great sushi place in New York City. So many places smell too fishy, which is a real turn off. I have gone into Blue Fin on more than one occasion - and even...
- posted on 09.30.12
- by by jackier1012851704 at Citysearch
great fish, very pricey and small selection.
I am from LA and I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi. As a result, I know sushi. This place did have good fish (the the best I have ever had) and the ambiance was decent. The place was filled with...
- posted on 05.14.12
- by by FitMOMA at Citysearch
Message from Blue Fin
Encore after encore for Blue Fin Featuring the talent of Executive Chef Eric Woods in a Yabu Pushelberg-designed setting in the W Times Square, Blue Fin oohs and aahs its audience with a prominent Raw Bar featuring shrimp, lobster, clams and oysters. The sushi menu serenades with the Chilean Sea Bass Roll with Sweet Miso Glaze and the Sesame Crusted Shrimp Roll with Orange Curry Sauce sharing the spotlight. Unwind at either of Blue Fin's two bars with a 400+ bottle wine list to finish your day... or start your night, while overlooking Times Square. Up early for a matinee or just on your way to the office? Blue Fin gets the early riser going with exciting smoothies and fresh squeezed juices in addition to a full-on power-packed breakfast menu featuring farm-fresh ingredients for the hearty AND healthy.
- Extensive Wine List
- Trendy NY Scene in W Hotel
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner