- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Latin American, Brazilian, Steakhouses
- Housed in a massive but simple space, the Brazilian Churrascaria Plataforma is a meat lover's paradise, with spectacular varieties carved up at your table by circling waiters. There is a huge salad bar, but most people come here primarily for the main courses. The real party begins when waiters arrive with all sorts of skewered meat (beef, chicken, pork, lamb, goat), and patrons pick what they like. The desserts and sides are excellent as well, but nobody seems that interested in them either. There is an all you can eat price.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Churrascaria PlataformaLocals have answered 143 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about Churrascaria Plataforma
- Group Dining 2004 – Audience Winner
- Steak 2006 – Audience Winner
Message from Churrascaria Plataforma
Churrascaria (choo-rah-scah-REE-ah) is the name used to describe a restaurant that serves meat, mostly grilled, and Rodizio is a method of serving different cuts of meat that originated in the south of Brazil in the early 1800's. The concept is to serve a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc., in succession, to each diner individually right at their table, thus there is not a traditional menu. The restaurant features a fixed-price continuous tableside service. In 1996, New York City was finally gifted with Plataforma Churrascaria: The authentic Brazilian Rodizio...enhancing even more the options this incredible city has to offer. As quoted by the Daily News; "Don't worry about pronouncing it, just get there as quickly as possible".
- Theatre Dining
- Group & Business Dining
- visit website
- tel: 1 212 245 0505
- fax: 1 212 274 8250
- 316 West 49th Street, Belvedere Hotel
- (between Eighth and Ninth avenues)
- New York, NY 10019
- Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 3:30pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 12:00am, Sundays & Mondays 3:30pm - 11:00pm