- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, Greek, Fusion
- The modern American and classic steaks restaurant Compass is among the best in Manhattan. Voted best restaurant in a Zagat Survey, this multi-faceted restaurant features three private venues for special events, luncheons and business meetings. Their modern decor will get you in the mood for the award winning Filet Mignon, Roasted Maine Lobster or Roasted Free Range Chicken. Don't forget to try their classic New York cheesecake!
- © wcities.com 2013
Message from Compass
Loi Restaurant (formerly Compass), located 3 blocks from Lincoln Center, is the Upper West Side's premier restaurant. Loi offers an elegant & cozy dining experience to go along with a one-of-a-kind menu prepared by renowned chef, Neil Annis. Loi has just rennovated the restaurant by Glenn & Co, on top of over 6,000 different bottles of wine, they have now focused on a complete mouth watering seafood menu. In fact, Loi's wine list was voted top 10 in NYC by Food & Wine Magazine, and received a "Best of Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator. Loi features three private dining rooms, accommodating 6 to 500 guests for events, bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings, movie premieres, company holiday events and more. Please contact us directly for more information. See you soon.
- Pre/Post Theater Dining
- Extensive Wine List
- Private Parties / Rooms Available
- visit website
- tel: 1 212 875 8600
- 208 West 70th Street
- Amsterdam and West End Avenue
- New York, NY 10023
Upper West Side & Morningside Heights
- Mo to Sa from 05:00 PM to 11:00 PM,Su from 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM,Su from 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM