- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Seafood
- Seafood is the order of the day at this superb, multi-level Midtown restaurant. The fish dishes are imaginative and expertly prepared, including original items like Salmon Tartare wrapped in whole salmon and topped with caviar. Try the Oysters and Caviar, Salad of Maine Lobster, or the Atlantic Halibut. Furthemore, the service is impeccable and the décor is luxurious and soothing. A reservation at Oceana can be extremely hard to come by. But if you are serious about seafood, Oceana is a real find.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Seafood 2005 – Audience Winner
- Very Highly Recommended 2009
- Very Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: 1 212 759 5941
- fax: 1 212 759 6076
- 120 West 49th Street
- (between Park and Madison avenues)
- New York, NY 10152
- Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30-3 pm.
Dinner: Monday-5-10 pm, Tuesday-Saturday 5-11 pm, Sunday 4-9 pm.