- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Pan-Asian & Pacific Rim
NileGuide Expert tip:
Go with friends and sample some of the huge number of great sushi and other plates while seated in a palatial multi-level space.
- Ruby Foo's brings the bold flavors of Beijing, Bangkok and Tokyo to Times Square in a big-box setting that is as boisterous as it Broadway neighborhood. Described as "imaginative" by New York Magazine, the 300 seat space and approachable Pan-Asian cuisine is perfect for dinner pre or post show, lunch with clients, brunch with kids, private parties, and any other occasion imaginable. People watch at a Broadway-facing table over pad thai, sample some of the best rolls in the neighborhood at the 20-seat sushi bar, share assorted dim sum at a banquet and finish with a Dessert Bento Box. Tight on time? Take freshly-baked theater treats like Chocolate Chip Cookies and Caramel Popcorn to go. Or, get sushi and dim sum delivered to your door!
Ask a local about Ruby Foo's Times SquareLocals have answered 127 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about Ruby Foo's Times Square
- Dim Sum 2007
Message from Ruby Foo's Times Square
Ruby Foo's Times Square is creating a buzz of its own amid the glitz and glitter of Broadway's twinkling lights. Enter a Shanghai-style banquet setting for signature Pan-Asian cuisine inside this 300-seat, multi-decked "Palace", where bold colors, broad decorative strokes, mah-jongg tiled walls & colorful open lobby bar are the visual essence of the Ruby Foo's design. A gold-leafed Buddha keeps a watchful eye over the guests while they peruse Executive Chef Shawn Edelman's vast menu, a collection of delicious dishes from every part of the Asian continent. For a lighter bite and a piece of the action, score a front row seat at the 20-seat Sushi Bar where sushi chefs put on a show, producing fresh maki rolls & sushi from the daily arrivals of the sea. Drink up the latest Broadway buzz with seductive cocktail selections, including our version of a martini, the Lychee Mist.
- Weekend Origami Demonstrations
- Award-winning Sake & Cocktails
- Pre & Post Theatre Dining
- visit website
- tel: (212) 489-5600
- 1626 Broadway at 49th Street
- New York, NY 10019-7408
Times Square & Theater District
- Mon 11:30am-11:30pm Tue-Wed 11:30am-12am Thu-Fri 11:30am-12:30am Sat 11am-12:30am; Sun 11am-11:30pm