- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: American, Indian
NileGuide Expert tip:
After 12 years of operation, Tabla will be closing at the end of December 2010.
- A recent addition to the upper echelons of Manhattan's restaurant scene, Tabla offers two dining experiences in one-the more expensive upstairs Tabla, and the casual Tabla Bread Bar downstairs. Either way, you will taste Chef Floyd Cardoz's inspiring upscale interpretations of Indian cuisine. The Indian-born Cardoz received classic French training, which he applies to such dishes as Crab Cakes in a crisp Papadum shell. Restaurateur Danny Meyer owns this establishment, in addition to Eleven Madison Park next door and famed locations Gramercy Tavern and Union Square Cafe.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Tabla
Love this place! Will miss it!
and the tamarind margaritas! felt like a good part of my fun years in NYC were spent at the bread bar or outside under the portico with some cocktails and na'an! Good times!
- posted on 01.22.11
- by by justtherightamount at Citysearch
Excellent! Best In The City!
I went to Tabla for the first time for a late lunch in June, right after my high school graduation. We sat upstairs and it is one of the most beautiful ineriors at a restaurant I have...
- posted on 12.20.10
- by by evand at nymag.com
- visit website
- tel: 1 212 889 0667 / 1 212 889 0667 (Reservations)
- fax: 1 212 889 0914
- send email
- 11 Madison Avenue
- New York, NY 10010
Union Square, Flatiron & Gramercy
- Mo to Th from 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM,Fr to Sa from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM,Su from 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM