- The New York MealTicket" offers you the best value on dining in town! For one low price, you'll get breakfast, lunch and dinner at a selection of classic New York restaurants. And better yet, no reservations are required!
Every MealTicket" comes with a colorful brochure with maps, directions, restaurant descriptions, menu options and operating hours. You can choose from a pass valid for one, two, three of five consecutive days, and is valid for one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner per day. You can choose a different restaurant for each meal, or have all three at your favorite.
Participating restaurants (subject to change):
- Planet Hollywood
- Heartland Brewery Empire State Building
- Ellen's Stardust Diner
- Mars 2112
- Salmon River Restaurant and Bar
- Cyber Cafe
- Heartland Chophouse Times Square
- Heartland Brewery South Street Seaport
- Jack Dempsey's
- Route 66 Cafe
- Telephone Bar and Grill
- Florio's Restaurant
Special Offer - Book and travel by September 30, 2010 and receive 15% off all multi-day tickets - BOOK NOW!
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about New York MealTicket™Locals have answered 143 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about New York MealTicket™