Explore New York's most exciting scenic locations with your own personal tour guide and photographer! This private walking tour is a wonderful way to discover the city's best restaurants and favorite jaunts, while taking in the charm and culture of the Manhattan. Your experience is captured in beautiful color photos, which will make your New York experience truly memorable. They are delivered to your hotel within 48 hours on CD Rom.
- Times Square and the Theatre District the lights of Broadway create a dazzling backdrop for spectacular photos. Your guide will help you discover the most enjoyable shows at the best prices.
- Central Park's scenic 843 acres "The Park" as it is affectionately known to New Yorkers offers a multitude of stunning photos beneath the majestic New York City Skyline.
- Manhattan's upper west side the historic brownstones and charming tree lined streets make this one of the city's most sought after residential neighborhoods.
- Greenwich Village This lively downtown neighborhood is home to artists, galleries, jazz clubs, restaurants and some of the city's best night spots.
- Chinatown Step into another world when you experience the sights, sounds and shopping of this busy immigrant enclave.
- Soho This artistic haven hosts a variety of funky art galleries, off beat entertainment, and unique boutique shopping.
- Little Italy Fragrant with the aroma of fresh pasta and baked goods, and the best pizza in the city (yum!).
- Brooklyn Heights and the Brooklyn Bridge This architectural wonder offers a breathtaking panoramic view of New York.
- South Street Seaport Spectacular waterfront views, a world class Maritime museum, a newly restored national landmark, and a multitude of one-of-a-kind shops and cafes.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Private New York Photo Walking Tour: Central Park and NeighborhoodsLocals have answered 101 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about Private New York Photo Walking Tour: Central Park and Neighborhoods