Take a private walking tour of New York City with a difference! With your very own photographer to take photos at your request, you'll explore New York's most exciting locations and capture the experience in beautiful color photographs. If you're traveling as a couple, you can both be in the picture for a change!
Accompanied by your own private guide-photographer, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special walking tour of New York City. While guiding you around NYC's famous cultural and historic landmarks, your personal photographer will provide an entertaining commentary and let you into Manhattan's secrets, including the best places for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Customize your photography walking tour to suit yourself, and choose a two-hour or three-hour tour. Popular destinations include:
- Times Square and the Theater District: Broadway creates a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos
- Central Park: A stunning setting for pictures, and the pride and joy of New York City
- Midtown Manhattan: Home to some of New York's most famous sights, including the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City
- Uptown Manhattan: Visit the residential neighborhoods surrounding Central Park, including the historic brownstones and tree-lined streets of the Upper West Side
- Downtown Manhattan: Tour historic neighborhoods such as Little Italy, Chinatown, SoHo, Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and Wall Street
- Brooklyn Bridge: A New York must-see, providing a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Private New York Walking Tour with a Personal PhotographerLocals have answered 129 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about Private New York Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer