The two-day Brooklyn Pass includes admission to some of the area's top attractions, special offers and discounts on food and retailers, complete with an informative guidebook.
Use your Brooklyn Pass to grab a slice of cheesecake at Junior's, walk through more than 200 cherry blossom trees at Brooklyn Botanic Garden, enjoy a discounted performance at Brooklyn Academy of Music, sample the beer at Brooklyn Brewery, roam the Egyptian treasures of the Brooklyn Museum, and play with the otters at the New York Aquarium!
The Brooklyn Pass includes free admission at:
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Prospect Park (Carousel and Independence Electric Boat)
- Prospect Park Zoo
- New York Aquarium
- New York Transit Museum
- Weeksville Historic Hunterfly Road Houses
- Jewish Children's Museum
The Brooklyn Pass also provides value-added features at:
- Astroland ($5 off Pay-One-Price wristband)
- Deno's WonderWheel (two WonderWheel tickets for the price of one)
- Prospect Park Lakeside Snack Bar (free picnic lunch)
- Junior's (a free slice of cheesecake)
- Brooklyn Brewery (free tour and one beer)
- Brooklyn Center for the Urban Environment ($2 off any walking tour and $5 off any cruise)
- Barge Music ($5 off any ticket on Thursday or Friday evenings)
- Brooklyn Historical Society (price admission)
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (10% off any ticket for a BAM-produced event on day of show)
The Brooklyn Pass is your passport to savings and specials at the borough's top attractions.
- © Viator2013