- Fantastic views await you on these city cruises, a well as good food, live music and narrated tours around Manhattan. The windows on the yachts allow for unobstructed viewing, and there is ample climate control. Dinner cruises last about three hours, brunch cruises two hours. Dinner cruises are available daily from April to December and on weekends only from January to March. Brunch Cruise is available on Sundays from April to December.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about World Yacht CruisesLocals have answered 131 questions about New York City.
Ask New York City Locals about World Yacht Cruises
- visit website
- tel: +1 212 630 8100 / +1 800 498 4270
- send email
- Pier 81, West 41st Street
- at the Hudson River (12th Avenue)
- New York, NY 10036
Times Square/Theatre District/Hell's Kitchen
- Dinner: boarding at 6p (cruise 7p-10p), Brunch: boarding at 11:30a (cruise 12:30p-2:30p)
- No Sweat