More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Empire State Building
- Hotels Near Ground Zero (World Trade Center)
- Hotels Near Javits Convention Center
- Hotels Near LaGuardia Airport
- Hotels Near Lincoln Center
- Hotels Near Madison Square Garden
- Hotels Near Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Hotels Near Prospect Park (Brooklyn)
- Hotels Near Times Square
- Hotels Near Union Square
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about New York City
how to get from Brooklyn Cruise port to LaGuardia airport?
The Best Answer
Answered by Chris , Sunnyside, United States
A cab would be the simpliest and most direct way
And from their website this lists the wya to get to the airport via car:
"To Manhattan via the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges and to LaGuardia Airport:
From terminal exit, continue east along Bowne Street and merge with Hamilton Avenue service road. Stay left and merge left onto underpass at Columbia Street, follow road and merge onto the eastbound Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (I-278-E) and continue to exits 28B (Brooklyn Bridge), 29A (Manhattan Bridge), or continue on I-278-E as it turns into the Grand Central Parkway into Queens. Take Exit 5 to the LaGuardia Marine Air Terminal or Exit 7 to the main terminal."
Answered by Tawanna Browne Smith , Baltimore, United States
Your best bet would be to catch a yellow cab. The stress of trying to take public transportation isn't worth the hassle. The cab will be the quickest and most direct route.