More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Empire State Building
- Hotels Near Ground Zero (World Trade Center)
- Hotels Near Javits Convention Center
- Hotels Near LaGuardia Airport
- Hotels Near Lincoln Center
- Hotels Near Madison Square Garden
- Hotels Near Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Hotels Near Prospect Park (Brooklyn)
- Hotels Near Times Square
- Hotels Near Union Square
Public Question Asked by travelseeker about New York City
Is December a good time for sightseeing? What type of clothes should I wear? Budget-wise, how much to bring for a 7 day trip?
The Best Answer
Answered by JerseyDEE , Hoboken, United States
December is a very busy time of year to visit NYC, so if you don't like crowds you might want to avoid it.. However I think it's the best time of year to visit.. Wear winter clothing and don't forget your scarf. As for Budget-wise it could get expensive depending where you go and what you do.. Hope you enjoy your stay!!!!