More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Empire State Building
- Hotels Near Ground Zero (World Trade Center)
- Hotels Near Javits Convention Center
- Hotels Near LaGuardia Airport
- Hotels Near Lincoln Center
- Hotels Near Madison Square Garden
- Hotels Near Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Hotels Near Prospect Park (Brooklyn)
- Hotels Near Times Square
- Hotels Near Union Square
- Hotels Near United Nations
- Hotels Near Wall Street
Public Question Asked by User184467 about New York City
Travel Question: How long does it take to get to New York Times Square from Newark using public transportation?
The Best Answer
Answered by Ego Pub Crawl , New York, United States
Around 45 min to 60 min:)
Answered by PETER STEPHENS , New York, United States
Bus to the Port Authority at 42nd & 8 th AV is less than 1 hour. Path train to Pennsylvania Station at 34 th & 6 th AV is less than 1 hour. Times Square begins at 42nd Street.
Answered by Chris , Sunnyside, United States
All public transportation options would be under an hour
Answered by willwrite4food2 , New York, United States
Shouldn't be more than an hour.