More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Empire State Building
- Hotels Near Ground Zero (World Trade Center)
- Hotels Near Javits Convention Center
- Hotels Near LaGuardia Airport
- Hotels Near Lincoln Center
- Hotels Near Madison Square Garden
- Hotels Near Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Hotels Near Prospect Park (Brooklyn)
- Hotels Near Times Square
- Hotels Near Union Square
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about New York City
Visiting just for one day and going to ground zero, any good places for lunch nearby?
The Best Answer
Answered by JerseyDEE , Hoboken, United States
Depending on what kind of food you like, NYC has many good restaurant. Enjoy your visit.
Answered by Chris , Sunnyside, United States
Le Halles is nearby and has a good lunch offering
Answered by willwrite4food2 , New York, United States
My favorite place is a few blocks away on Fulton & Gold St. L&L Bar-b-Q. It's a Hawaiian restaurant.