More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Empire State Building
- Hotels Near Ground Zero (World Trade Center)
- Hotels Near Javits Convention Center
- Hotels Near LaGuardia Airport
- Hotels Near Lincoln Center
- Hotels Near Madison Square Garden
- Hotels Near Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Hotels Near Prospect Park (Brooklyn)
- Hotels Near Times Square
- Hotels Near Union Square
Public Question Asked by Traveling One about New York City
Where should I take the kids for a holiday lunch next week?
I have a group of family members coming into the city next week. See the tree, Rock Center, 5th Avenue. Where's a good place for a casual lunch to handle a group of 10 -- ages 4 to 17?
The Best Answer
Answered by Chris , Sunnyside, United States
Serendipity would be a good place for a group with kids:
225 E 66th St
Answered by PETER STEPHENS , New York, United States
McDonalds on 57th Street
Answered by dalida , New York, United States
how about a lunch in the park?? kids love it and you can keep your mind at ease ,)
Answered by Edward Leather , New York, United States
Homer's on Amsterdam b/w 83 and 84 is a throwback to the 50's. Food is okay, but the fries are great!