Located in central Nha Trang, Hon Tam Sea and Sun Hotel is connected to the airport and close to Nha Trang Beach, Long Son Pagoda, and Po Nagar Cham Towers.
Hon Tam Sea and Sun Hotel features a bar/lounge and a snack bar/deli. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 3.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers secretarial services, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Nha Trang property has 100 square feet of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and a ballroom. Other property amenities at this Beaux Arts property include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
There are 80 guestrooms at Hon Tam Sea and Sun Hotel. Guestrooms have city or sea views. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in-room safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 32-inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.
- No onsite parking is available.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 29
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 17 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 29
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 17 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Resort fee: US$ 5 per person, per night (effective 30 April 2011)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Ask a local about Hon Tam Sea and Sun HotelLocals have answered 11 questions about Nha Trang.
Ask Nha Trang Locals about Hon Tam Sea and Sun Hotel
- No 2 Tran Quang Khai Street
- Nha Trang 58
- User Rating