- Administered and cared for by the Niagara Parks Commission, this clock presents an ever-changing display April to October and attracts visitors like bees to honey. Located close to the shores of the Niagara River and directly across from the city power reservoir about ten kilometers (six miles) north of the Falls, the clock was first set up by Ontario Hydro in 1950. More than 16,000 plants make up the display and there's a three-meter wide (ten-foot-wide) oval pool at its front. This is the perfect photo op for the family album.
- © wcities.com 2013