- From Cannes to Monte Carlo, you'll see all the glamorous towns of the French Riviera on this private day trip by minivan. Traveling along the famous coast road, your journey takes in the designer shops of Cannes, trendy boutiques in Juan-les-Pins, the colorful flower market in Nice and Monte Carlo's royal palace.
With your transport taken care of, you can sit back and enjoy your visit to these famous Riviera towns. A private tour is the perfect way to see all the towns in one day.
Tour highlights include:
- Cannes: La Croisette boulevard, Film Festival Palace and handprints (approximately 45 minutes)
- Antibes: Old Town and Billionaire's Quay mega yachts (approximately 45 minutes)
- Nice: Flower market and Old Town (approximately 45 minutes)
- Eze: Medieval village and Fragonard perfumery (approximately 25 minutes)
- Monaco/Monte Carlo: Cathedral, palace (open June–Oct), Old Town, casino, Grand Prix circuit (approximately one hour)
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Private Day Trip: The French Riviera from Nice by MinivanLocals have answered 7 questions about Nice.
Ask Nice Locals about Private Day Trip: The French Riviera from Nice by Minivan