Makaha Resort & Spa is a family-friendly resort located in Waianae's Makaha neighborhood, close to Pokai Bay Beach Park.
Makaha Resort & Spa's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Waianae property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
173 guestrooms at Makaha Resort & Spa feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. All accommodations have lanais. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Dial-up Internet access is available. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Blackout drapes/curtains, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios are also provided. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per day
- Internet access in common areas
- Newspaper (daily)
- Use of pool
- Use of fitness center
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
- Use of business center/computer
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Ask a local about Makaha Resort & Spa
Ask Oahu Locals about Makaha Resort & Spa
- 84-626 Makaha Valley Rd.
- Waianae, HI 96792
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating