- For the ultimate in elegance and romance during your Hawaiian vacation, enjoy VIP treatment on a relaxing sunset cruise along Oahu's shores. Dine on a lobster and prime rib 5-course meal, sip on cocktails and travel in style with limo transfers from selected Waikiki hotels.
Begin your night of VIP treatment when a limo picks you up and takes you to the pier to board the Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise. On arrival you'll receive a lei greeting before settling in for fine dining in the Royal Ali'i Room in the tradition of old Hawaii. Savor a 5-course dinner including prime rib and lobster, and enjoy 3 complimentary premium cocktails. You'll be seated at a private table for just your party.
Sample Royal Dinner Menu:
- Dinner Rolls - Taro rolls served with toasted macadamia nut butter
- Appetizer - Poached salmon fillet with dill and caper cream sauce, served with lemon
- Royal Salad - locally grown green lettuces topped with diced fresh tomatoes and cucumber, served on a won ton crisp placed on a bed of red leaf lettuce
- Steamed Maine Lobster Kahala - whole Maine lobster split and steamed to perfection OR
- Roasted Filet of Tenderloin Beef - lightly seasoned and roasted to perfection
- Chocolate Mousse Cake with White Chocolate - served with a raspberry coulis
The sparkling lights of Honolulu and Waikiki, along with the balmy Hawaiian breeze are the perfect combination for a relaxing sunset cruise in Oahu. This is the only dinner cruise that in addition to sailing along Waikiki Beach, travels beyond Diamond Head to see the hidden shores of the Kahala Coastline - home to Hawaii's rich and famous.
This Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise features a live Hawaiian-contemporary show with a cast of lively dancers and musicians. Dance the night away as you cruise along the beautiful Hawaiian coastline.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Oahu Ali'i Club Sunset Dinner Cruise - Royal Romance Experience
Ask Oahu Locals about Oahu Ali'i Club Sunset Dinner Cruise - Royal Romance Experience