A sunset dinner cruise aboard the "Navatek I" is the essence of romance. It's the only dinner cruise that takes you sailing along Waikiki Beach and beyond Diamond Head to see the hidden shores of the Kahala coastline – home to Hawaii's rich and famous.
The sparkling lights of Honolulu and Waikiki, the balmy Hawaiian breeze, and dinner while you cruise – it's the perfect combination!
There are several options to choose from:
- Dine in the regal elegance of the Royal Ali'i Room in the tradition of old Hawaii, and savor a prime rib and lobster dinner.
- For a more relaxed evening, enjoy a buffet dinner in the ocean-themed Blue Hawaii Room. A favorite of families and couples preferring a fun, informal atmosphere, the dining room turns into a party after the sun sets.
- Add a scenic drive up Mount Tantalus to view the city lights.
- Combine dinner in the Royal Ali'i Room with the Ali'i Club, which includes limo transfers and a lei greeting.
Sample Buffet Dinner Menu:
- Buffet includes: fresh fruit wedges, fresh salad with an assortment of dressings, chicken kahala, Mahi Mahi Navatek, steamed vegetables, steamed white rice, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet bread rolls with butter and coconut cake.
Sample Royal Dinner Menu:
- Dinner Rolls - Taro rolls served with toasted macadamia nut butter
- Appetizer - Poached salmon fillet with dill and caper cream sauce, served with lemon
- Navatek Royal Salad - locally grown green lettuces topped with diced fresh tomatoes and cucumber, served on a won ton crisp placed on a bed of red leaf lettuce
- Steamed Maine Lobster Kahala - whole Maine lobster split and steamed to perfection OR
- Roasted Filet of Tenderloin Beef - lightly seasoned and roasted to perfection
- Chocolate Mousse Cake with White Chocolate - served with a raspberry coulis
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Upgrade Options
Ask Oahu Locals about Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Upgrade Options