- Nestled on a rooftop, this neighborhood bar is a favorite hangout of the locals. The outdoor ambience is completely dependent on the weather conditions, although the spectacular views of the SunTrust tower and Church Street below make the visit worthwhile. The décor is done up in wood, with tiki torches lighting up corners. The age limit is 21 and above and the dress code casual, attracting both college goers and the business crowd alike. The music is average, though. A full liquor service and a selection of imported and domestic beers are on offer.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Outdoor Bar 2004 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Bar 2005 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Bar 2007 – Audience Winner