- Off Route 436 five miles north of the airport, this hotel is 12 miles from SeaWorld and 16 miles from Disney theme parks.
- Guestrooms all have large windows and dark-wood furnishings. Amenities include cable TV and complimentary weekday newspapers.
- In addition to free airport transportation, the hotel provides indoor/outdoor pools, two tennis courts, and a fitness center.
User Reviews for Marriott Orlando Airport
A wonderful airport hotel
I had stayed here years ago, so I was excited to visit the property again. Close to the airport, the hotel provides scheduled transportation. The front desk agents were a delight....
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Joseph T
I stayed here 1 night preceding an early morning flight out of Orlando airport. Perfectly fine stay. Nice bar w lots of TV's for sports, & great Caesar salad and burger. Room...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by sunbern52
Great for a Meeting
I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a company meeting. When you get to MCO, call the hotel and they have a complimentary shuttle that will pick you up and bring you to the...
- posted on 11.14.12
- by SpecialKNJ
Message from Marriott Orlando Airport
When you travel, discover Marriott Hotels and Resorts ? a certain kind of hotel for a certain kind of person. Whether you need to meet with clients and colleagues, relax on your own, or connect with friends and family, Marriott hotels provides the amenities and services you need for a successful trip ? no matter how you define it. With over 450 hotels and resorts worldwide, you?ll find the place you belong when you travel with Marriott.
- Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Signature Service and Style
- Onsite Dining and Fitness Center
- visit website
- tel: +1 407 851-9000
- fax: +1 407 857 6211
- 7499 Augusta National Dr
- Orlando, FL 32822
- breakfast included
Hotel star rating: