- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Steakhouses
NileGuide Expert Says:
If you've got the cash and an appetite for a top-of-the-line steak, Del Frisco's is your kind of place
- Del Frisco's, decorated in wood and leather, has the comfortable feel of a private gentlemen's club and the food to match. Prime beef is trucked in from the Midwest and cut to order. An eight-ounce Filet Mignon is a popular choice. For a spicy alternative, try the Santa Fe Peppercorn Steak. A bottle of red wine would go well with these delicacies. The Knife and Fork Club of America has named the flagship Del Frisco's, located in Dallas, "one of the 10 best steakhouses in the country", and the Orlando location is living up to this honor.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Del Frisco's Steak House
What a lovely night!
Busy,but fun! LOVED the calamari, a little different w/ some sweet and some spice. My favorite was the bone-in ribeye. Cooked perfectly w/ just enough seasoning. Finished off with their...
- posted on 06.16.12
- by by Guest G. at Judy's Book
Message from Del Frisco's Steak House
Newly remodeled, Del Frisco's Prime Steak & Lobster sets the standard in Orlando for excellence in dining. Serving USDA prime corn-fed beef, mouthwatering rib eyes, tender sirloins, Governor's Filet, Fresh seafood, shrimp, crab cakes, fried oysters (to die for)and featuring Australian cold-water lobster tails as well as sinfully delicious desserts. Sip one of 6500 bottles of select wines or enjoy a Single Malt Scotch from their extensive collection. Private rooms are available as well as Piano Lounge Entertainment. Carole Christner and her late husband, Russ were charter inductees into Orlando Magazine's Dining Hall of Fame. They invite you to join them for what they promise will be satisfying and congenial dining experience. See for yourself why old fashioned hospitality is part of our Christner family heritage. Visit "Open table" for internet reservations. God Bless Our Troops!
- Reservations Recommended!
- visit website
- tel: 1 407 645 4443
- fax: 1 407 444 0189
- 729 Lee Road
- Two Blocks West of Interstate 4, Exit 88
- Orlando, FL 32810
- Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm