- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: French, European
NileGuide Expert tip:
It takes about 2 hours to enjoy the full 4-course fondue dining experience so plan to stick around!
- The Melting Pot is just perfect for a first date, or an alternative to the stuffy after-business dinner. Roll up your sleeves, order a glass of wine or a bottle of beer and prepare to work for your dinner. Start off with a pot of cheese fondue mixed to perfection right at your table. Next opt for one of their delicious salads or move onto the main course. The protein offerings are vast including salmon, filet, chicken, shrimp, pork tenderloin and so much more. Each entree is presented with a slew of dipping sauces allowing each guest to create their own combinations to amp up the flavor. Sizzling oil cooks proteins to perfection, and for the health conscious, the restaurant offers a just-as-tasty boiling broth. If you can find room after an extravagant meal, make sure to try the chocolate fondue. There's nothing like hot melted chocolate on fresh fruits to cap off a wonderful meal!
- © NileGuide2013
- Date spot 2004 – Audience Winner
- Date spot 2005 – Audience Winner
- Date spot 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Dining 2007 – Audience Winner