Think you can handle 30 laps of white-knuckled, heart-pounding speed? Improve your driving line, increase your speed and consider a career change. The thirty laps are run in three 10 lap sessions with a more one-on-one for building your speed.
The program includes an orientation session, on-track instruction, photo opportunities and driver's Q&A, then it's on to the track for two to four hours of fun-filled driving.
And after the closing ceremony, when you'll receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate, you'll be a rookie no more!
Your Experience of a Lifetime includes:
- 10 minutes - Orientation and Video: Meet the RPDE staff and watch a short video
- 20 minutes - On-Track Instruction in RPDE Van: Master the track driving line, accel/decel points and more
- 20 minutes - In-Car Instruction and Photos: View the interior equipment; Have your photo taken outside the car
- 10 minutes - Mandatory Driver's Meeting: This is the time to ask any questions and get the driving order
- 1 - 2 hours - Driving Experience (time varies by experience)
- 15 minutes - Closing Ceremony: Receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate
Please note: all times are approximate and subject to weather conditions and participant experience levels.
- © Viator2013
Ask a local about NASCAR: Experience of a Lifetime at Walt Disney World Speedway OrlandoLocals have answered 68 questions about Orlando.
Ask Orlando Locals about NASCAR: Experience of a Lifetime at Walt Disney World Speedway Orlando