More Top 10 Lists
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Boutique Hotels
- Business Hotels
- Cheap Accommodations
- Five Star Hotels
- Trendy Hotels
- Hotels Near Church Street Market
- Hotels Near Convention Center
- Hotels Near Epcot Center
- Hotels Near Universal Studios
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- Luxury Hotels
- Romantic Hotels
- Even more lists
More Top 10s
- Hotels Around Orlando
- Hotels Near Airport
- Hotels Near Disney MGM Studios
- Hotels Near Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Hotels Near Disney's Magic Kingdom
Public Question Asked by Chris Y. about Orlando
Which beach is the best for surfing in Orlando?
Can you suggest any particular beach?
The Best Answer
Answered by Marc Snyder , Orlando, United States
Cocoa Beach is prime for surfing, it is only 45min. away.
Answered by Sherry , Daytona Beach, United States
Orlando is inland. Your best bet is New Smyrna Beach, which is an hour and ten minutes away. Check here for the local surf report: http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/new-smyrna-beach-florida_4420/.