Hotel Du Dragon is located in Paris's Quartier Latin neighborhood, close to Les Deux Magots, Louvre Museum, and Luxembourg Palace. Nearby points of interest also include Luxembourg Gardens and Orsay Museum.
This hotel has a 24-hour business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves continental breakfasts in the breakfast room (surcharges apply). Room service is available during limited hours. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and a television in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
28 guestrooms at Hotel Du Dragon feature windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones. High-definition televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No onsite parking is available.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Continental breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 36 Rue du Dragon
- Paris 75006
- User Rating