Hotel Peyris Opera is located in Paris's 9th Arrondissement neighborhood, close to Folies Bergere, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Nearby points of interest also include Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
For a surcharge, the property offers a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Hotel Peyris Opera features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and concierge services. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include an elevator (lift), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
50 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Peyris Opera feature complimentary bottled water and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with premium bedding. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. 17-cm plasma televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Safe fee: EUR 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 10 Rue Du Conservatoire
- Paris 75009
- User Rating