Pavillon Opera Bourse is located in Paris's 9th Arrondissement neighborhood, close to Folies Bergere, Galeries Lafayette, and Paris Opera. Nearby points of interest also include Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
This 3-star property offers limo/town car service and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Room service is available during limited hours. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
35 guestrooms at Pavillon Opera Bourse feature minibars and safes. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with signature bedding. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Flat-panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 15 rue Geoffroy Marie
- Paris 75009
- User Rating