Located in central Paris, Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Place de l'Etoile, Place Charles de Gaulle, and Arc de Triomphe. Additional points of interest include Palais des Congres de Paris and Luxembourg Palace.
Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility. This 5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Paris property has 159 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Nearby parking is also available for a surcharge. Business services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, a terrace, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke-free property.
118 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe feature MP3 docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer phones. LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Guests may request in-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Renaissance Arc De TriompheLocals have answered 181 questions about Paris.
Ask Paris Locals about Renaissance Arc De Triomphe
- 39/41 Avenue Wagram
- Paris 75017
- User Rating